Registration fee for New Students: $250.00 Non-refundable
Registration fee for Current Students: $50.00 Non-refundable
|Grade levels||Tuition||Books||Supplies||Graduation Fee|
$185.00 per week for full time
$115.00 per week for part time
(4 weeks preschool tuition due in advance)
|Kg-5th Grade||$6,500.00||$225||$65.00||Kg- $33.00|
6th & 7th- $275.00
8th-Will be purchased by students
|9th -12th Grade||$7,700.00||Will be purchased by students||
|12th - $80.00|
Overseas Student Tuition: Refer to Policy Manual
Discount Policy: One discount per child only
$100.00 per child for enrollment with Full payment by 7/31/16
$200.00 for second child in the family
$300.00 for the third child
$400.00 for the fourth child or more
$250.00 (Registration Fee Waiver) for new students attending Open House on 4/8/16
25% discount Preschool-3 through 1st Grade new students.
25% discount 2nd– 5th Grade new students with a Composite Standardized Tests of 80%.
25% discount 6th through 12th Grade new students with a G.P.A. of 3.0.
50% discount 9th and 12th Grade new students with a G.P.A. of 3.5 or higher.
$40.00 per returning student registering after the scheduled date and until June 5th
$80.00 per returning student registering from June 8th through July 24th
$160.00 for returning students registering from July 27th through August 19th.
The board has adopted the following table of annual (or fund raising) fair share according to the level of the family income:
• Family with annual income of $100,000 or less => 0% of children's tuition
• Family with annual income of $100,001 - $125,000 => 10% of children's tuition
• Family with annual income of $125,001 - $150,000 => 20% of children's tuition
• Family with annual income of $150,001 - $175,000 => 30% of children's tuition
• Family with annual income of $175,001 or more => 40% of children's tuition